Re: [TenTec] Orion II and Titan III For Sale

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II and Titan III For Sale
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 00:01:12 -0400
Lou...  how COULD you sell them to make... er...  "room" ?

You obviously have too many shoes... or furniture...  or family
members...   ;-)

Suggestion -- Instead of selling the radio, why not turn these pieces
into dual-purpose items, like stacking them under a glass top, and
converting them into a coffee table... or stacking them in a corner
under a lamp so they also serve as a reading lamp ?

Your imagination is your only limitation.  You could toss your kids out
- it does not matter they are only 11 years old,  as one is never too
young to become truly independent...    You would be doing them a HUGE
favor.    Same same with the XYL.    You get the idea...

Hey.. is this thing on ?                ;-)

On 9/6/2010 10:45 AM, Lou Hodges wrote:
> I have the following items that I purchased new for sale:

am moving to a new location and am going to