[TenTec] Orion II

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion II
From: "Francisco Viegener" <fev@viegener.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 21:13:26 -0300
Hi,

I frequently have problem when I start to transmit. It seems that the audio
is not coming out. I need to increase the mike gain and speak louder and
after that

Most of the time it start to transmit again.

In those cases the instrument is stacked.

I don't think is an electronic problem.

Mike is not the problem also It does the same with different mikes.

Also I guess ,  It is not a problem at the mike connector , which  it is a
little lose , like the main knob, things  that never happened to me with
other brands ( this is a complain ).

Anyway the I can say the transceiver works well when It come to transmit
,hihi.

Any suggestion?

Francisco LU3eec