[TenTec] Orion I sweep function and firmware versions

To: TenTec reflector <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion I sweep function and firmware versions
From: art davis <n4uc@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 23:07:45 -0500
I just installed 2.062Xg and notice that a sweep function on/off selector has
been added in the RX menu. This is in addition to the original button on the
side of the display screen. Their operation appears to resemble that of a 3-way
light switch. Is there a reason for having two switches to turn the sweep on
and off? The one in the RX menu replaced the sweep frequency width selector.
I'd rather have that back instead of 2 on/off switches.

Are 2.062 and 2.063 the only firmware versions available for download on the
internet? I'd like to try some of the interim versions to see if I could get
rid of all the DSP popping in the audio.

Art
N4UC