Re: [TenTec] The Eagle

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] The Eagle
From: "Pumbaa" <pinkertontommrs@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 18:25:35 -0500
I want to take a look UNDER the hood of this Eagle.  I still like the way a
desktop  PC is constructed.  Make everything possible on plug in units with
extender cables optional for those who want to work on their own equipment.
Put test voltages and resistance reading back on the schematic diagrams
(like in a Century 21 owners manual).  Lets not have 18 or more screws to
remove from a cabinet just to open it up to look at it.  Two screws are all
that I have to remove to open the top of my Century 21.