Re: [TenTec] Eagle/Hamfest Pics

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Eagle/Hamfest Pics
From: Bwana Bob <wb2vuf@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 23:13:02 -0400
  I know what that antenna is. I've seen it in the  Agway store. It's a
type of electric fence wire. There are fine steel wires woven into the
ribbon, giving a highly visible fence that will also zap your cow.

Clever idea. Though steel wire isn't as good as copper,  if the strands
are in  parallel it should reduce the resistance somewhat.

                                                         73,

                                                         Bob WB2VUF