[TenTec] F/S Tne Tec Orion II Model 566

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] F/S Tne Tec Orion II Model 566
From: "Bill Gaines AD8P" <ad8p@wcoil.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 16:07:23 -0400
I am selling this for a good friend. It is a like new Orion II Model 566. It
does not come with the antenna tuner but we checked and they are available as a
customer installed package for $250 from Ten Tec. It was originally purchased
new 9/5/06. It is absolutely without issues both electrically and cosmetically.
Perfect in every way. It comes with the 3 optional filters: 1.8, 600, and
300HZ. Also included is the optional fan and remote encoder/keypad Model 302.
The power cord and original operating manual are also included. I have pictures
available upon request. Just tell me what you want to see.

The reason for selling is he has a second Orion II and a K3. There just isn't
room on the bench for 3 rigs.

The price is $2800 plus exact shipping and insurance. It will be double boxed
in the original factory shipping carton.

Call 419-369-4400 or 419-421-9825 with any questions. I also check email
several times a day.

Bill AD8P