Re: [TenTec] Downloads for Orion ll

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Downloads for Orion ll
From: Rsoifer@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 08:30:44 -0500 (EST)
Andy,

As you can see from the firmware revision history, the main difference is
that the NR in 2.044A works a lot better than 2.043B.  Three other bugs in
2.043B were also fixed.  Otherwise, they are pretty much the same.

73 Ray W2RS

In a message dated 11/7/2010 6:53:36 P.M. GMT Standard Time,
cdistflatfoot@gmail.com writes:

I think  you will be good with just the latest version .  enjoy John

On  11/7/2010 2:48 PM, Philip C. Anderson wrote:
> Hello folks,
> I  finally got up enough nerve to try to download the updates to my Oll.
>  I moved my Oll to my wifes office in order to down load 2.043B and
2.044A but  could only find 2.044A on the TT web site under downloads.