[TenTec] Bird Termaline 50 Ohm load - 82A - Need adapter

To: boatanchors@mailman.qth.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Bird Termaline 50 Ohm load - 82A - Need adapter
From: Bill Mellema <mellema@qis.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 10:44:20 -0500
I have a friend who just bought a used Bird 500 watt Termaline 50 ohm load,
model 82A.  It has a coaxial connector as shown in the photo linked below.  He
needs an adapter to adapt this connector to type N (or UHF) like the one
sitting on the table in the photo.  (The photo is not of the 82A that I have
but it illustrates the connector and the adapter I need.)  The connector on the
load measures 1.125 in. diameter across the threads.  The QC type connectors
now used on Bird products is not what is used on the model 82A.

Does anyone know where he can purchase an adapter?

Thanks In Advance,

Bill N3WM