[TenTec] Complete set of Ten-Tec Modules for Model #555 Scout - FOR SALE

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Complete set of Ten-Tec Modules for Model #555 Scout - FOR SALE - $600.-
From: "al sirois" <alsirois@roadrunner.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 14:36:19 -0500
Wednesday

1420 EST, 17 Nov 2010

Good afternoon, all TenTec collectors and #555  Scout owners:

It's a pretty good investment, I would say. Everything is 100%

I WILL SELL INDIVIDUAL MODULES AT THE FOLLOWING PRICES:

160 MTRS         $120.-

80                         50.-

40                         50.-

30                         90.-

20                         50.-

17                         65.-

15                         65.-

12                         65.-

10                         90.-

Terms:  USPMO, FOB, East Boothbay, ME 04544-0002

Shipment: PrePaid by shipper if all modules are purchased, if shipped to
continental USA via ground transportation.

                        If one wants special instructions, add $$$$$$$$ to
cover the special instructions.

            Buyer pays shipping costs for individual or partial group of
modules.

73

Al Sirois, N1MHC/nnn0wna

P.O. Box 2