Re: [TenTec] PTO Issues

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] PTO Issues
From: "Dr. Gerald N. Johnson" <geraldj@weather.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 11:36:54 -0600
And the lower phase noise of the analog oscillator compared to a
synthesizer without adding the complexity of the Omni V and VI with the
synthesizer at VHF and divided down to 5 MHz.

Some rigs came with a shaft grounding spring from the factory.

There has been no inexpensive digital replacement that I know of.

73, Jerry, K0CQ