[TenTec] WTB: Case for a Transmatch

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] WTB: Case for a Transmatch
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 21:12:39 -0500
I've been collecting parts for a few months now to build a 2 - 3 kW capable
transmatch / antenna tuner (the engineers on the reflector, no doubt, can
provide the proper technical name for an antenna impedance variable
transformer... but I think you know what I mean) and I now have most of what
I need.

The one thing I'm lacking is a decent sized case to put one in.

At present, the two active stations in the shack are the Corsair II and the
Omni VI+.  What I'm hoping that someone on the reflector has sitting around
is a case that matches either of these rigs in terms of relative size and
appearance, possibly from a parts rig that's been stripped down.

So far, no luck spotting anything on any of the "for sale" forums, or that
infamous auction site, or the usual suspects.

If anyone on the reflector has something available, please email me
directly:  wn3vaw at Verizon dot net (they won't let me use my new call for
an email address -- too short -- so I've just kept the old one for that
purpose!)

73, ron w3wn