Re: [TenTec] OT: Indoor antenna "Overcoming Antenna Restructions"

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Indoor antenna "Overcoming Antenna Restructions"
From: kf6e@mail.com
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 11:11:00 -0500
New York State now has a law that says HOAs cannot restrict ham antennas beyond
what the local zoning ordinances state.  Virginia has no such law, which is a
disadvantage here.  And no free-standing flagpoles are allowed.  Unfortunately,
"social graces" are not my forte.

 I'll survive with the attic antenna.  Adding the Omni to the shack helped.
The receiver is considerably better than that in my TS-480, especially on CW.

73,
Frank
KF6E