[TenTec] Eagle comparison

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Eagle comparison
From: "Paul DeWitte" <k9ot@yousq.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 10:00:39 -0600
The Eagle has been out for a little while now.
For those of you that have one or had access to one, how would you rate it
compared to an OmniV or OmniVI? How about an Orion? A used Orion and the
Eagle would be very similar in price, and yes they are two entirely
different radios.

I know that it is not meant to replace the OII, and it does not have a rcv
ant jack, which for me is very important for 160m DXing.

It looks like it would be a great travel radio. How hard is working split?
How many extra filters do you need?

Just in the thinking stage.

Thanks 73 Paul K9OT