Re: [TenTec] Eagle Comparison

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Eagle Comparison
From: John Graves <jh.graves@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 08:42:03 -0500
Seeing how you raised the subject,  perhaps you have driven a  Corvair
ragtop with a blown engine.....and I don't mean broken.......or do you
have one of the Ct race preped Corvairs in the garage.   Ah well, I
guess I have to go back to my Drake 2B and the TX100 now...

John -- WA1JG

WA1JG@nsradio.org