Re: [TenTec] TenTec 1254 Superhet Receiver

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec 1254 Superhet Receiver
From: Carl Winkles <jcwinks@att.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 12:31:38 -0800 (PST)
I have a 1254 that someone else built. They must have done a good job because
it works very well. It is a neat radio and worth the price. My objection is to
the 2.5 kHz tuning step. That's not a big deal with shortwave broadcasts but if
you listen to anything else you have to use the clarifier control.

Carl, K4SEV