[TenTec] Titan vac relay

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Titan vac relay
From: "Rafael Kuri [XE1RK]" <kuriteam@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 16:48:56 -0600
Hello all:

I just replace my vac relay of my Titan 425 thanks to K1FK super help and
thanks to www.maxgain.com  Whan I had the failure on my Titan 425 I called
Paul Clinton, the Ten-Tec service manager and he said that the replacement
cost was $375.00 plus s/h!...I ask him for a better price. No way, he said.
So I contact K1FK, Dave, and he give me the Max Gain web site (
www.maxgain.com)  and foud the relay at only $69.95!
The linear is working like a dream and the new vac relay is absolute
quiet!..Works just perfect (70 WPM QSK) Model is Kilovac mod. HC-1.

I am very grateful with Dave and Maxgain. If you need to replace your vac
relay, please do the same!..

73 and Merry Xmas to all..

Rafael (Ralph), XE1RK
Mexico City