[TenTec] Titan vac relay

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Titan vac relay
From: Dennis OConnor <ad4hk2004@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 15:27:17 -0800 (PST)
Well, it is just my experience in the real world that makes me strongly doubt
that the expensive and painful export restrictions we live with (case in point
the relay under discussion) have any effect at all on rogue countries, etc...
They certainly have the means to create an exempt company in another country if
necessary and import all the relays they could ever want...  We are the ones
being punished by the law, not North Korea, or some People's Revolutionary
Guard...

denny / k8do