[TenTec] Omni VI opt.3 and stuff for sale

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI opt.3 and stuff for sale
From: Bill Shekooley <shekool@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 14:51:48 -0700
  I am selling my Omni 6 Opt.3 which is loaded with factory filters,
voice board and FM board. I also have a Ten Tec 253 Autotuner and a 301
tuning knob(factory) as well as the parts to build a 301. Asking
$1200.00 For
the Omni 6, $800.00 for the Autotuner. No power supply. Prices are somewhat
negotiable as shipping could be fairly high. Everything in excellent working
order and excellent visual condition. Thanks for looking.   Bill VE6BCS
TenTec mailing list