Re: [TenTec] What about antenna wire? What to buy?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] What about antenna wire? What to buy?
From: Mark Luhrman <w4svo@att.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 20:42:48 -0800 (PST)
If you want some good stealth antenna wire with great abrasion resistance then
look at R.F.Davis. I use their polystealth #18 wire. I use it for a 350 foot
Beverage. I also have used thier #13 wire that was strung over a branch up 70
feet in a tree for a 160 meter inv. "L". After three years up the jacket was
still in good shape. Mark W4SVO