Re: [TenTec] Orion Display and Power Distribution Board

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion Display and Power Distribution Board
From: "Dr. Gerald N. Johnson" <geraldj@weather.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 17:30:21 -0600
NTE is a replacement line, typically more expensive than original 2N
parts. The BD246 part is not a typical US part, though its possible, but
that's more a European part number, unlikely to be stocked at US
distributors.

But the A9 schematic I've downloaded shows a NTE377 and a NTE378.

73, Jerry, K0CQ