[TenTec] FS - Omni VI+ plus accessories

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS - Omni VI+ plus accessories
From: Thomas <ac7a@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 9:19:25 -0500
Hello,

I've decided to sell my Omni VI+ that was manufactured in late 2000, and I
purchased secondhand in early 2004. I am giving the Ten Tec list the first
chance because I know you appreciate this fine radio. It's not that isn't an
incredible radio; it is that I am a dedicated QRP operator and very seldom use
it. About the only time it gets used anymore is during the ARRL and CQ 160m CW
contests when I run 100W. I have a K2 (with 100W amp) which I use nearly all
the rest of the time for QRP.

My Omni VI+ is very clean, works wonderfully, and the case and panel are in
splendid condition. It has all filters installed, the INRAD audio filter, the
W9AC click mod, the transceiver manual, a nearly unused 705 microphone (I am a
CW op), and a matching 961 power supply. There is a scratch on the 160m button
and the LOCK LED doesn't illuminate when in LOCK mode. Otherwise, I don't know
of any other issue affecting the radio. I placed a few images of the radio and
power supply at www.flickr.com/photos/ac7a/. I'll list it here exclusively for
today, but will move the ad to eHam tonight.

I am asking $1250 for everything listed to US amateur radio operators (dealing
with amateurs outside the US has proven difficult and risky - sorry!). The
purchaser would have to pay shipping, possibly some packing, and insurance. The
radio and the power supply will be packaged separately and the Omni will be
double boxed. A secure form of payment would be required which we can discuss.

Thanks, Thomas - AC7A (Tucson)