[TenTec] Swapmeets in general WAS: Under the Dirt...a Diamond!

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Swapmeets in general WAS: Under the Dirt...a Diamond!
From: Jim Lowman <jmlowman@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 19:28:54 -0800
Great find, Paul!

This brings me to one of my major peeves about ham swapmeets today.
Even 10 years ago, it was difficult to find any gear from the 50s or 60s
at our local swapmeet.
It was mostly walkie-talkies and computers and related items, even
though there was a major computer swapmeet three weeks out of four each
month in the LA area.

Have the online sites pretty much killed the great swapmeets of years past?
Save for Dayton and the Ten-Tec annual get-together, that is.

So, who still has a good ham swapmeet in his area?

73 de Jim - AD6CW