Re: [TenTec] Eagle's audio is clean!

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>, geraldj@weather.net
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Eagle's audio is clean!
From: Thomas <ac7a@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 12:11:44 -0500
Hi Jerry,

One fellow suggested that could be a contributor. I am not a big DSP noise
reduction fan as I found it to be nearly useless with my Omni VI+;  granted
that was an early DSP application in amateur radio. Therefore, the original
noise issue I described with the Eagle was observed with noise reduction (NR)
turned off.

Thank you, Thomas