Re: [TenTec] 1253 Receiver kit

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 1253 Receiver kit
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2011 01:11:15 -0500
A friend of mine introduced me to Mr. Hendricks of Hendricks QRP Kits -
had a few cold ones with him and his crew at Dayton Hamvention - and I
believe he puts together a good kit, and is very enthusiastic about what
he does.   Even buys metal cases from TT, I guess.   He said good things
about the gang in Sevierville, the sort of things a company would be
proud to hear.    I suspect his kits are well done.   He seems to give a
darn.  If I were looking at kits... I would also look at his, along with
the TT kits, among others.

Just My take.

Happy Trails.

   Not sure what I want, yet,