Re: [TenTec] CorsairII notch potentiometer

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] CorsairII notch potentiometer
From: "Dr. Gerald N. Johnson" <geraldj@weather.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 10:22:18 -0600
There's a slight chance the value is stamped on the pot metal case.

If its 250k and you put in 500K, you extend the LF range of the notch by
a factor of 2 and make tuning more critical. If its 500K and you put in
250K you raise the lower limit frequency of the notch by a factor of 2
but make tuning a little easier.

In circuit, check the resistance with the pot all the way to the LF side.

They last page in my printed manual says there's a parts list, but I've
not yet found anyone with a Corsair II manual having that parts list.

73, Jerry, K0CQ