Re: [TenTec] CorsairII notch potentiometer

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] CorsairII notch potentiometer
From: "Michael Tortorella" <w2iy@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 12:17:54 -0500
Hi all,
The following messages relevant to this thread were just posted to the
Heathkit reflector:

Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 18:28:08 +0000
From: "W. Harris" <nbcblue@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Heathkit] HW-101 Mic/CW pot
To: Heathkit Reflector <heathkit@mailman.qth.net>

Check with Mark Oppat at: http://www.oldradioparts.net/controls.html

He can make up just about any control combo.

Bill - K5MIL
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 21:08:34 -0500
From: Bwana Bob <wb2vuf@verizon.net>
To: Mike <noddy1211@sbcglobal.net>
Cc: 'Heathkit' <heathkit@mailman.qth.net>

Mike:

Check out Mouser and Digikey. Some of the resistor manufacturers make pot
kits. You buy the elements that you need and snap them together.
Also try this link:
http://www.ultrawebb.com/OHP/parts.pl?page=TP-HW100-101%20Parts.htm

                 73,
                 Bob WB2VUF