Re: [TenTec] Who is the US Distributor for Cramolin?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Who is the US Distributor for Cramolin?
From: Al Gulseth <wb5jnc@centurytel.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 15:47:59 -0600
Dave,

If you have what I think you have, it's not the same stuff by any means.
The "Cramolin" (R2?) that I remember from working in broadcast engineering
years ago disappeared courtesy of the EPA (because it contained carbon
tetrachloride.)

DeOxit and similar products from Caig (and possibly other manufacturers) were
attempts to provide "environmentally friendly" replacements.

Be careful about advertising that you have that stuff - if the "enviro cops"
find out you have it they might decide to raid your shack HI HI!! (Obviously,
just kidding, but be careful when using it to make sure the area is well
ventilated.)

73, Al