[TenTec] Thanks for v2.064x11

To: "Henry, John" <jhenry@tentec.com>, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Thanks for v2.064x11
From: AL7CR <al7cr@punakea.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 17:02:38 -0800
Mr. Henry,

Just a note of thanks for the time, effort, and cost of developing this
new revision of the firmware.  My first impressions are highly
favorable.  The NR is much improved and I very much like the new sweep
display calibration.  I am very grateful that my special concern, muting
of the sub receiver when it is set to AM, did not reappear.

While programming all my favorite settings after the upgrade, I noticed
that the RF/AF AGC selection quietly disappeared in this version.  I
never did quite follow the reasoning in the heated discussion on that
subject but am curious as to which method was used in this version.

Thanks for the great support of the user community.

Dean Shutt
AL7CR