Re: [TenTec] Thanks for v2.064x11

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Thanks for v2.064x11
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 08:27:35 -0600
I also want to chime in with a sincere "Thanks! and well done!" for
the work you and your staff have done on the Orion and Orion II
firmware (I have the Orion II).

As for the waterfall display on the Orion, it would work if and only
if the display can handle shades of gray. If that's not possible,
then the waterfall display won't work.

Keep up the good work!

Kim Elmore N5OP