Re: [TenTec] Corsair II speaker source?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair II speaker source?
From: Greg S <oldlongbeard@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 16:07:04 -0800 (PST)
Well... how about this... I have 2 Corsair II's... one has a square speaker,
and the other an oval one. Just in case you thought it was all settled!

73-
Greg, KC8HXO

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."    - Benjamin Franklin