Re: [TenTec] OT: USB to Serial interface

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: USB to Serial interface
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 21:01:49 -0600
A good idea! Alas, I have nothing that old sitting around that can do
the other stuff I need. I'm not a gamer, but I do occasionally carry
home work that requires some significant computational capacity. I'd
like to keep it all on one (backed up!) box if possible.

I am considering a native PCI-E to RS232 adapter, but I need to
fiddle a bit before I spend the $.

73,

Kim N5OP