Re: [TenTec] Orion 1 and Orion 2 advice

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 1 and Orion 2 advice
From: kc9cdt@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 11:47:59 -0500 (EST)
Karl,
I had a O now a OII. I love it.
If you are like me, and don't buy a new rig all that often and want a
real keeoer...go with the OII used if you can get one.
TT has used ones sometimes

Have you considered a new Eagle? If you like small radios, don't care
about a second RX, and don't care abouit built in band scope..
73,
Lee

Lee Simmonds
Summit DCS LLC