[TenTec] Mystery issue & long live the Omni VI

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Mystery issue & long live the Omni VI
From: Hamdriver66@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 13:37:11 -0500 (EST)
Good going, Roger.  Been having problems with my Omni VI S-meter,  tried
same approach as you to no avail.  TenTec says probably nearby  lightning
stroke took out some diodes.  Sent it off to TT last week and  they say two to
three weeks before getting it on the bench!  But it will be  worth the wait.
Really love my VI and hope to get many more years of fun  out of it.......
just wish the "home remedies" had worked for me!  73,  Mike  K4KJC.