Re: [TenTec] Dead TT 280 PS...alt solution....>

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Dead TT 280 PS...alt solution....>
From: "al sirois" <alsirois@roadrunner.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 12:12:56 -0500
For Sale

TenTec Power Supply Model # 252-MO.......$100.-

It matches the OMNI -D Series and many other Models.

No modifications were made, it's a 4 wire cable output.

Shipping from Maine to TX can be $25.- USPO parcel post;  $45.- Priority or
$57.- UPS all double boxed and insured for $100.-

USPMO can be mailed to:
 Al Sirois, N1MHC
P.O. Box 2
East Boothbay, ME 04544