Re: [TenTec] Corsair II DDS VFO

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair II DDS VFO
From: Don Rasmussen <wb8yqj@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 16:54:06 -0700 (PDT)
Back in the day of outboard DSP, we were so excited about IF DSP, first with
Kachina, TS870, then the rest of the world. Now that most everything is IF DSP,
it seems that a good fundamental analog design with some small DSP features on
the AF line was just about perfect. Easily removed when not in use so as not to
get in the way otherwise. LOVE my OMNI VI+, Paul please have it back here
working 100% asap! ;-)

Re: [TenTec] Corsair II DDS VFO
from [Richards] [Permanent Link][Original]