Re: [TenTec] Corsair II DDS VFO

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair II DDS VFO
From: Steve Hunt <steve@karinya.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 12:47:35 +0000
Perry,

I took a quick look this morning. I keyed the Corsair at 30wpm, fast
QSK, and 100W output into a dummy load. I tried 50kHz and 200kHz
frequency splits. I listened to the signal on a monitor receiver and
viewed the RF output envelope on a scope.

I heard no sign of chirps or clicks. The output waveform looked perfect
- no overshoot, and smooth 4-5mSec rise and fall times.

73,
Steve G3TXQ