Re: [TenTec] Orion Display-Slow to come up?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion Display-Slow to come up?
From: "Holger" <dj8hb@kcag.de>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 22:01:12 +0100
Again the Condenser at the Power-Supply-Board ,thats make the 5V es -20V for
the e.g. CPU- Unit .
Be carefull about the Condenser, this must have very low ESR- Value !  Tried
again with other Condenser, look again to the Condenser Parameter.
My Orion has sometimes Display- Booterror with e.g. 18C°, with 20C°
Temperatur no Problem, i will changed these Condenser like C6, C9 with low
ESR.
73
Holger
eof