[TenTec] Need 1208 Manual

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Need 1208 Manual
From: BUDW2GLN@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 01:14:25 -0400 (EDT)
I just recently acquired a Model 1208 6 meter transverter and I am  looking
forward to bringing it up on 6 meters........However !.......It did not
come with a manual....
I have searched, everywhere that I know of, including various on line
suppliers, e-bay and a full google search but no one has a manual....I talked
 the boys at Sevierville and they don't have any.
If anyone has any idea where to look or has a manual that they would  trust
me to copy, or make a copy and I will buy it from you .....I would
appreciate your help
Thanks so very much.
Go "Eagle"
Bud,  W2GLN