Re: [TenTec] Corsair CW question

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair CW question
From: d.e.warnick@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 22:39:25 +0000 (UTC)

As I recall, the Corsair's had a jumper added in each filter's position if it
was not equipped. Do a quick check by taking the cover off and looking at the
500 hz filter position. If the jumper is missing, simply add it. It should be
diagonal in the filter position. Your manual should help with this

Dave

WA3F