Re: [TenTec] Corsair CW issue

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair CW issue
From: tubsc66@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 18:11:11 -0400
 Thanks for the help fellas, the jumper was missing in the 1.8kc filter
position, I installed one, and now I can
use the 2.4kc position when in the CW mode. Curiously, when Im in SSB mode, I
can switch the xtal position
to the 1.8kc spot (xtal "2") and still receive, when in CW mode, I can only
listen in the 2.4kc spot (xtal "3"),
the other 2 positions are still deaf. So, if I obtain a 500hz filter but leave
the 1.8 slot empty, do I leave the
jumper connected? BTW, the manual shows the only jumper to be in the 1.8 slot,
there's no jumper associated
with the 500hz slot. Thanks so much! 73's

Chris KC5IIE