Re: [TenTec] Eagle -- power measurement

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Eagle -- power measurement
From: Jeramy Ross <jeramy@w5xtl.org>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 16:01:37 -0500
One would assume that he made his with a BNC connector according to his
own personal preferences and needs; while the instructions call for a SO-239
due to that particular connector being most fitting for the vast majority of
ham shacks out there.   I think the lesson here is that you can use the
connector that best suits your use.

73,
Jeramy W5XTL