Re: [TenTec] manual for Mode B sat station (2510)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] manual for Mode B sat station (2510)
From: "Bill W1PA" <w1pa@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 11:12:24 -0400
Jerry,

I took a quick look, and most of the crystals are in the 40 or 60Mhz range.
It also looks like the 2510B had an accessory oscillator board slot to give
it
an additional  range above 435... I am wondering if a custom built board
could give
432 with minimal intrusion (and reversable), save for the re-tuning.

Bill W1PA