Re: [TenTec] Out securing a tan

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Out securing a tan
From: "Dr. Gerald N. Johnson" <geraldj@weather.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2011 17:28:57 -0500
So far none that I have received have included an attachment. I have
privately expressed my opinion to rclose@radiusnorth.com. If every
member of the list did that for each one received his mailbox might fill
up and respond no more. If any prove to have an attachment, then he will
get added to the reject list which may be wise anyway.

73, Jerry, K0CQ