Re: [TenTec] FS: Pegasus

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FS: Pegasus
From: wo8l@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 11:24:08 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

The rig does not have a tuner.  It's never been around smoke.  It is part of my
Dad's coming estate.  He's still alive but unable to get out of the rest home.
His call was K8MC and the rig is here at my house.

He used early software and never upgraded.  The software goes on the computer,
of course.  So, you can upgrade to the latest software on the Ten Tec site.

73s,

Rick