Re: [TenTec] FS: Delta II....I'll take it for $400.- and pick it up.

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FS: Delta II....I'll take it for $400.- and pick it up.
From: "al sirois" <alsirois@roadrunner.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 12:14:03 -0400
1150 EDT

Good morning, Bill:

I used to have one, since sold, and now need a back-up for my Jupiter.

I get to Salem, MA at my brother's house, N1OPF, and he works in Beverly.
I also have a wedding to attend in Tewksbury, MA the 14/th of May, and can
pick it up that Friday 13/th or Sunday before we go back to Maine.

If it is not sold, would you accept $400,- and I'll pick-up
(I'm not expected to attend Near-Fest.)

I'll check my e-mail later in the afternoon, about 4PM for your reply
I'll do USPMO for you.

73
Al Sirois, N1MHC/nnn0wna .......PS: maybe you know Ed, N1LTP in Norton, MA
P.O. Box 2                          National Weather Service and NEWN, 3905
28 Tecumseh Trail                   khz daily 5:30-6:30 AM. I'm NCS on Mon.

East Boothbay, ME 04544
207-633-5363