[TenTec] OMNI vi + FOR SALE

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI vi + FOR SALE
From: "Bill Sale" <n5ii@centurytel.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 12:47:01 -0500
$1200.00 for a great Ten Tec Rig.

I N5II (Bill Sale) purchased this Ten Tec Omni VI Plus model 564 Serial #
10C10350 from Ten Tec 7/20/2001 for $2585.00.

Also purchased Model 962 matching power supply speaker 7/20/2001 for $275.00

Also purchased a 500 herz CW filter from Ten Tec.

The rig has a 1.8 and a 500 hertz filter.

The rig looks almost new to me.

The rig has been back to Ten Tec 2 or three times.

The last time I sent it back to Ten Tec was in March 2011.
The reason was it would not transmit on 15 or 17 meters. It cost me about
$21.00 top ship to Ten Tec and they repaired it; material cost $4.00 and labor
$135.00 plus shipping back to (me) N5II. Total Ten Tec charges were $201.62.

 Everything works great. If it does not when you get the rig, then I will take
the rig back and return your money less shipping.

The rig looks great. It looks like the power supply got dropped on the heat
sink some time, however I don't know when or how this happened. I have repaired
the power supply twice (resolder some connections on the board.) To my
knowledge this was not the results of the drop. A real simple repair.

I fixed the parallel plug that plugs into the back of the rig (other end of the
remote vfo) to accept a serial cable so the rig can be connected to my
computer. I did not modify the rig in any way.

Email me for pictures.

The following goes for this price:

Omni VI Plus

Power supply with speaker inside

External encoder (VFO knob)(Arm chair operation.)I bought the parts from Ten
Tec and built this and it is a great asset.

WGA TR-2000 Mike earphones for this rig. ( I don't remember how much I paid for
this.) The foam rubber mike cover is missing.

Serial cable (Rig to Computer) I used it with Writlog on a Windows 95 laptop.

Original Omni VI plus manual plus misc. thing in bag.

All for $1200.00

I will pay shipping and insurance to lower 48 states. I will ship world wide if
I can figure how and you pay shipping.

N5II Bill Sale

314 Springhill Airport Rd.

Springhill, La 71075