Re: [TenTec] Omni 6 +

To: tentec@contesting.com, f6ddv <f6ddv@wanadoo.fr>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni 6 +
From: Al Gulseth <wb5jnc@centurytel.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 14:59:06 -0500
Jean-Paul,

As noted, this list is both for technical discussion and offering Ten-Tec gear
for sale. I saw your previous post about the 1320 problem - I would answer it
but I haven't ever owned any of the 1300 series rigs or repaired them.

You don't have to reply to another message to post to the list - if you look
at the bottom of the message you'll see the "TenTec..." email address where
you can start a new topic or post a question about some equipment. In the
case of your 1320 problem, for example, you could send a message to the list
with a subject like "1320 repair question". That might get you more responses
than just replying to another message would as some people may just look at
the subject of a message and delete it if they don't think it is of interest.

Hope this helps. Feel free to email me direct if needed.

73, Al