[TenTec] Looking for a fair price - Argo 556

To: QRP-L@mailman.qth.net, tentec@contesting.com, tentec@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [TenTec] Looking for a fair price - Argo 556
From: Jim Lowman <jmlowman@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 15:20:19 -0700
Gang, I'm considering selling my Ten-Tec Argo 556.
It is the QRP (5w) version of the 555 Scout.
Included is the 40m band module.

I also have the following band modules:
10, 12, 15, 17 and 30m

No manual.

I'm willing to sell the five extra band modules separately, but the 40m
one goes with the radio.
I believe that the established price is $65 each.

Would prefer to sell as a package deal, but will sell the band modules
as described above.

Shipping is extra, however I always have delicate items like the 556
packed and shipped at the UPS Store and that's on me.

The 556 is as nice as I've seen from a cosmetic angle.  I'm hard-pressed
to find a scratch on it.

All advice or offers will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance and 72/73 de Jim - AD6CW