Re: [TenTec] rig value

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] rig value
From: Scott Harwood <scotthsr@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 15:25:01 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
Dave:

Depends on your homeowner’s policy.  If you have replacement cost coverage on
your personal property, then the insurance company should pay for replacement
of your things with new equivalent equipment, and you should research which
current equipment on the market today will be closest to what you lost in the
backup.

If not, they should pay you the fair market price for your equipment, and you
will need the information you requested.

I’ve been an independent insurance agent for over 40 years, and I have found
most companies will take your word for it, because they don’t have a clue what
they are paying for.

Good luck with your claim.

Scott K4VWK