[TenTec] Corsair II: List of electrolytics for re-cap?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair II: List of electrolytics for re-cap?
From: Mike Stricker <info4mjs@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 17:27:45 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Andrew,

Have you checked with Ten Tec to see if they can supply you a parts list (bill
of materials) that normally accompanies a schematic?  If they supply it
electronically...like in a spreadsheet, there is a way to upload it to DigiKey
and get prices for everything in one swoop.  I've seen this done at places I've
worked for.

I would do the same thing as you since you have the opportunity.  One of my
friends rebuilt all of the boards in his Swan 350 using updated components
(higher quality caps and metal film resistors) and low and behold, it didn't
drift.

Heck, what do I know?  When I performed all the Sherwood modifications on a
Drake R4-C, I decided to rework all the wiring harnesses using teflon insulated
wires just because!

Have fun.
Mike, WA1SEO